Friday, September 27, 2019

Posting Announcement

Hi all! I wanted to take the time to announce that I'm going to be moving my blog posting from weekly to bi-weekly for the rest of 2019. There are a few reasons for this:

  1. The holidays are coming up and I suspect they'll not only be busy for me, but also busy for you, the reader. I write my content to help and support others so I don't want the content to seem overwhelming. I want you to have time to enjoy and absorb it.
  2. To keep this blog going, it needs to have a greater reach. With my limited time, I've put a great deal of effort into the content--which is super important to me! As a result, though, I haven't been able to give the right amount of attention to social media. To expand this blog's reach, I need to improve my social media outreach so that I can continue to create quality content you want to consume.
  3. I want to try on some new strategies for delivering information. I hope that this will bring a new and exciting element to this blog. However, I must give that some extra attention to determine if it will work for me and for you in the best way possible
My hope is that by taking a step back, I'll be better able to grow this blog and develop content you want to see. What I don't want is to provide so-so content just to make a weekly post happen. You can continue to expect to see my postings on Fridays. Looking forward to the New Year and a new beginning. Thank you for your support and patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! Your feedback is welcome and valuable.